sobota, 30 grudnia 2023

Apple tree

Sandy path

along the tramway track

Trams stopped running

No one needs them anymore

Lush green grass

Intensely green tall trees

The path leads through alternately sunny and shady places

There are no blocks of flats

no houses

no cars

Only silence and calm awaiting

A young family is resting on the grass

An apple tree growing nearby

with four beautiful apples

I am approaching and picking only two of them

And I see you both heading towards me from the distance

Looking just as I remember you from my childhood

You - dressed in a suit - are stepping forward

since you have spotted me from afar

and joyfully exclaiming that these two apples will be enough

pictures- Warsaw, Bemowo

Brak komentarzy:

W drodze powrotnej - kolegiata w Tumie pod Łęczycą

Październikowy dzień powszedni, słoneczny, wietrzny i chłodny, świat widziany zza okien auta mieni się już wszystkimi barawami złotej polski...